Orthopedic Physical Therapy focuses on rehabilitation of injuries to the musculoskeletal system and associated structures, which include muscles, bones, joints, tendons and ligaments.
Conditions We Have Successfully Rehabilitated:
- Chronic Pain
- Gait Dysfunction
- Ligament/Tendon Sprains/Strains
- Myofascial Pain
- Nerve Injuries
- Pre/Post Operative Conditions
- Repetitive Sprains/Strains
- Strength Deficits
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to -understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques which often result in immediate relief of pain. Since our care is all natural, there are little to no side effects.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment),
- A customized therapeutic exercise program, and
- Extensive patient education about your condition.
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence – new scientific research is being published on a regular basis that suggests you should see a physical therapist first.
- Our clinical experience – we’ve treated a variety of diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make good decisions about the type of treatment you should received.
- Your treatment goals – of course we consider your goals when developing a treatment plan.
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is about more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be a challenge, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you out.